A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- NEW Keen Venice H2 Womens Sport Hiking Water Sandals Sz 7 M Brown pink 100
- Converse all Star with Silver Glitter & Studs More Pull & Heel Leather
- Fila POSTERIZER-M Mens Posterizer Basketball shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Adidas Originals NMD r1 Raw gold b79760 NEW
- Giuseppe Zanotti Ringo Binco White Leather Sneakers RDS322 Size 38 1 2 US 8.5
- 39847 auth GIANVITO ROSSI black leather Rounded-Toe Pumps shoes 37
- Vintage Candies Wooden Platform Sandals W Leather Cross-over Strap EUC
- NIKE Womens Air Max 95 Se Prm BLACK Reflect Size 7.5
- Puma Womens Incite Knit Trainers Runners Lace Up Knitted
- Salvatore ferragamo size 9 Narrow
- LAMICA shoes Brogues Leather Size 36 Loafer shoes Bordeaux Maroon Red W. NEW
- Stuart Weitzman 'Rimactivity' Buckle Sandals Croc Embossed Tan Cashew 7.5M
- Lehigh mens work boot 8 inch metatarsal, NEW size 11 m
- Chloé Chloe 41 42 43 Fur Red Fox Boots Boots Winter shoes NEW formerly
- Dandy booties woman Giudecca boots shoes womens shoes lace up rivets
- RALPH LAUREN Collection Horse Bit Equestrian Leather Canvas Ballet Flat 10
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
V 1969 ITALIA BY VERSACE WOMENS PUMP blueE ASIA US SIZE 6 Aerin Cativin Open Toe Chunky Heel Sandals Size 8.5 M,Olive 2031
Alai Cutout Embellished Raftia Pump FENDI Snakeskin Double Platform Bow Belle Peep Toe Pumps shoes, Grey
35 NEW 650 MIU MIU Green Textured Leather PEEPTOE Classic PUMPS Platform HEELS Prada Sandals Brown Silver Leather Womens Size US 7 EU 37